Cylinder Head Quick Search
Welcome to American Cylinder Head
If you want Quality, you want an American Cylinder Head
- Cylinder Head Repair and Remanufacturing
- Automotive, Heavy Duty, Industrial Power, and CNG cylinder heads
- Huge Cylinder Head Selection in stock
- Superior Quality
- ISO 9001:2009 Certified
- Great Prices
- Custom Machining Available
- Heavy Duty Cylinder Head Repair
- Industrial Power Cylinder Head Repair
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) cylinder heads
- 6 Point view of our cylinder heads
- Made in the USA
- To view our Automobile Cylinder Head product line - CLICK HERE
- To view our Heavy Duty Cylinder Head product line - PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Industrial Power Cylinder Head product line - Coming Soon
- CNG - Compressed Natural Gas Cylinder Heads - Coming Soon
American Cylinder Head InfoAddress: 499 Lesser Street Oakland CA 94601
Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri 7:00am - 4:30pm
Phone: (800) 356-4889
Fax: (510) 536-6620
or use our Contact Form
- We have new and rebuilt cylinder heads in stock, ready to ship.
- Fast Service, we process your order as soon as you submit it.
- Superior quality. American Cylinder Head adheres to very precise international standards; we
are ISO 9001:2009 certified.
- We do NOT outsource our work, everything is done in our shop here in California, USA.
- We have the capability to refurbish Heavy Duty and Industrial Power Cylinder Heads!
- We offer custom machining of your cylinder head.
- Bulk orders are available on request.
American Cylinder Head is the ONLY cylinder head remanufacturer in the United States to be an ISO 9001-2009 compliant remanufacturing facility.
To be ISO compliant, we endured a rigorous certification program with its main emphasis on quality control. By being an ISO 9001:2009 compliant, American Cylinder Head demonstrates a commitment to quality, a dedication for continuous improvement, and a conscientious concern for customer satisfaction.
So what does American Cylinder Head's ISO 9001:2009 compliance mean to you?
ISO 9001:2009 means that you, as a consumer, can expect quality service from the moment the order is taken until the order is shipped. Being ISO 9001:2009 complaint assures American Cylinder Heads customers that knowledgeable and trained personnel are at their disposal.
Engine Make: Honda Engine Family: ET2 Engine Type: SOHC Number of Valves: 12
Years: 1979-1985 Casting Number: PC7C Cylinders & Configuration: L4
Liter: 1.8 Engine Side: NA Material: Aluminum Fuel Type: Gas
Special Info: Twin Carb No Jet
ACH Part Number: AC215C
Engine Make: Mazda Engine Family: BP Engine Type: DOHC Number of Valves: 16
Years: 1988-2003 Casting Number: BP05 Cylinders & Configuration: L4
Liter: 1.6 Engine Side: NA Material: Aluminum Fuel Type: Gas
ACH Part Number: AC228C